
Last weekend the kids were getting along particularly well and asked if they could have a "sleep over" in the basement. This isn't the greatest picture, but I find it humorous how much they BOTH resemble their DAD in this one.

During our "Cold snap" last week Nelson quickly found the warmest place in the house....we were worried he would cook himself! Brings new meaning to the term "hot dog." (I know, boo.)

This week Tony's class celebrated their "100th DAY OF SCHOOL!" (those of us who work there swear it feels more like the 300th.) I helped his class make their cool hats. Tony's needed an extender as his head is a bit larger than the average 1st grader's.....

...not to mention the average 4th grader's!!!!!
6 comments:
haha...awww. it's ok T, just means you have more brains.
brian
uh oh, wait until Liv reads that....
to funny..T your adorable..with a large head just think of all the stuff you can store in there...Your IQ must be very high
GAK
Looking good kids! Glad Nelson is not up here the past two weeks, he would really be cold.
Cheap shot on Chris, I know he never takes naps etc. He is always thinking and working.
Big head does not always mean more brain power. Just ask me.
Jocko T.
i said more brains, not brainpower. literally more brains.
The sleepover looks like fun and you guys were just doing what you do on a sleepover.....getting ready to sleep! Right?? I think Nelson needs a sweater to keep him warm during winter! Spring will be here soon..trust me, it always comes!!! gramma sally
Post a Comment