SURPRISE! I was cleaning out some stuff today and came across this picture of my sister Erin and Chris' sister Joanna. The back says December 1989, Erin is 11 and Jojo is 5. How cute!!!! I just couldn't resist scanning it in and sharing with everyone. Since we've been reflecting on our 15th anniversary this past week - how OLD does this make us feel!!?!?!!? Now Erin is a wonderful wife and mother and Jojo is doing a fabulous job teaching 4th grade. What a pleasure it's been to watch them grow up. Tomorrow the kids go back to school, finally, and I have to work all week, boo. This will most likely be the last post for a while. The party's over. :(Sunday, January 6, 2008
Bike Riding in January
SURPRISE! I was cleaning out some stuff today and came across this picture of my sister Erin and Chris' sister Joanna. The back says December 1989, Erin is 11 and Jojo is 5. How cute!!!! I just couldn't resist scanning it in and sharing with everyone. Since we've been reflecting on our 15th anniversary this past week - how OLD does this make us feel!!?!?!!? Now Erin is a wonderful wife and mother and Jojo is doing a fabulous job teaching 4th grade. What a pleasure it's been to watch them grow up. Tomorrow the kids go back to school, finally, and I have to work all week, boo. This will most likely be the last post for a while. The party's over. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Looks like a fun January day. I can't wait for spring and summer already. Tony, your clothes really match your bike, I thought you were a firetruck for a second! Awesome music choice Livia, I had to stop dancing so I could type.
p.s. I think I recently read that she has a new nose too.
-Uncle Jeff
Lookin' good on your fancy new bike, Liv! Good thing for soft snowbanks. I hope your mom and dad are more thorough when they teach you to drive!!! Tony, you look like a Red Rider! Your bike is cool too.
And lovely picture of me and my huge choppers, Jo. If you hadn't said such nice words I'd have to be mad at you. I remember thinking you and Chris were like Ken and Barbie...so cool. I still think that, of course.
Miss you all!!
Ernie
Ken abd Barbie minus the big boobs and the rock hard abs. ;)
hey I think I heard this song a few times during x-mas...I am jealous...we sure can't ride our bikes here...snowmobile maybe...that pic of the girls is CUTE..where has the time gone to....I feel every new year that comes my way...I think it is called aging???? xxx00 MOM
cool bike livie, good job crashing into the snow and not into a dumpster...i did that once and came home carrying my bike in two pieces. like the red tony, makes you look fast like a race car. now get back to work and school.
uncle brian
Liv, that bike will certainly get its use when we go camping this summer! Ton, why doesn't that suprise me that you kept falling into the snow bank! You are a silly goose!
What a great pic! I totally remember that bear! Erin and I had some great times hanging out at Grandma Sally's. Which always included playing Barbies. It was very cool that an 11 year old would do that with me! :)
P.S.
Thanks Liv, Now I have that some in my head!
Towels imported from Turkey, turkey imported from Maine
It's OK though, it makes me think of you :)
Great bike, Liv! I'm so glad Santa left that at your house....looks like you guys will be planting flowers soon!!! Love, gramma sally
Liv and Toni....you make me so jealous.......I can see grass...we have snow up to our eyebrows here. Can't wait for it to go. Have fun with those bikes and glad to see you have helmets on...Grandpa Jackie was a GREAT bike rider...and no helmet!!
Zia Gloria
Must be nice to have clothes that match the colors of your bikes. Cargill rules.
Nice song Liv????? I have the Boss playing on Sirius radio, try that music kid.
I did not have a face mask playing hockey or a helmet when I rode a bike and my face is proof of that.
Come on Spring,
Jocko T.
Post a Comment