Wednesday, January 2, 2008

In the blink of an eye...

4 states, 8 addresses, 2 kids, 1 minivan, and 15 years of marriage.

Happy Anniversary Chris....I wouldn't change a thing.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! You two were fancy! The thing is you two still look great. Happy Anniversary!
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

haha. that's hot.

i don't remember our lives without chris around, we're very lucky, great kids. congrats!!

brian

Anonymous said...

Wow...look at the PERFECT??? couple...Wait till you celebrate your 39th anniversary...Love you all...Mom & dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Jo & Chris!!!
Let's do the Chinese firedrill on the main drag of Virginia to celebrate!!! I'll get "Bertha"!! (:
Congratulations! I'd do it all over again.

Your maid of honor,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

I think I lost my last tooth the night before that wedding...Just saying.

Cheers to at least another 60 more! Maybe you'll have TWO minivans by then.

You have much to be proud of..Congratulations.

Love, Ernie

Anonymous said...

As Brian said, I don't remember life with out Jo in it!

When I was little I wished I could trade Jenny for Jo as a sister! Luckily I have both!

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jo and Chris!!! Amazing how time flys when you're having fun!
-kf

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...15 years where has the time gone. Seems like yesterday I was wearing the red outfit with a hat!!! (awful!!!) you two are awesome...love you both much
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary......got a few more years on you.....56 years on June 21st!!! Many more happy years to you!! Love your blogging.....

Gloria

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I remember i was wearing a blue dress with glasses and braces. ughhh gotta love junior high! i don't remember life with out chris either!!
xoxo
shelley

Anonymous said...

I remember life without Chris, yes, yes I do.

Jo's Dad

Anonymous said...

There was always enough food and you always got to read the newspaper first...