
This past weekend Jo's parents, her sister Erin (Ernie) and niece Celia (we missed you Uncle Jeff!) came for a nice long visit. We had fun dressing her up....

Taking her shopping at the mall...

...where she shopped until she LITERALLY dropped!

We fed her pink wafer cookies....

...and took her to the kids favorite place in the whole world!

I threw in a family picture for good measure for all of you who crave pictures of Chris and I. :)

Papa, Liv and Tony try to move the 18,000 pound solid granite replica of the Earth. It didn't budge, but Tony got all wet....shocker.

Nice picture of the grandparents with their little angels.

After another long day in her stroller, Celia enjoyed a romp in our nice cool grass. She is just a delightful little girl and we had a wonderful visit. Celia turns one on October 13th and I think her mommy and daddy can pat themselves on the back for a job well done. As I finish this post I realized I didn't have any pictures of Ernie! She was too busy filling bottles, changing diapers, picking up toys, preparing oatmeal, changing diapers, picking up toys, changing diapers....it gets easier, I promise!
5 comments:
It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful weekend. Next time I hope I can participate in the fun. Thanks for taking good care of my girls!
-Unlce Jeff
Ah...great pictures! Funny, I put the same song only a different version on our blog. Thanks again for a really fun weekend! We were very lonely today. Celia's pretend puppy just isn't the same as Nelly. See you in a few weeks!
Ernie
i love the picture of her by the pantyhose!!!!
looks like you guys had fun! when are you coming back to MN
The pictures are GREAT! You guys make my day with the interesting blogs...now if we could only get Caroline and Brian to Update....
Gloria
Love the family picture, thank you for adding those! Auntie B
Post a Comment