Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cutest Tiger Cub EVER!

Tonight was Tony's first official Pack Meeting as a Tiger Cub...is he cute or what? He was SOOOOO excited to go. This week is shutdown at Cargill and Chris called at 6:30 to say he was still at work. With the meeting at 7, Tony was NOT happy to be going with Mom. Luckily, Dad drove up with 10 minutes to spare, Tony handed him an apple and he was out the door in a flash! Sports aren't really Tony's thing, so it's fun seeing him get so excited about an activity. They even have a sleepover planned at the Omaha Zoo!
p.s.
Hope you are all ready to buy some popcorn!!!!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Tony!!! What did you do on your first night??
cousin shelley

Anonymous said...

Tony, you look so cute! I love the uniform...you will have so much fun being a cub scout...and a Tiger Cub, no less!!! Do you have to practice roaring??? See you tomorrow...Love, Gramma S

eskubic said...

I love your uniform...you look very professional. Can you teach me how to roar like a Tiger? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!

Love,
Celia

Anonymous said...

okay...what is a tiger cub?? When dad was small he too was a scout...ask him if he still has his car he made?? xxoo G ma N

Anonymous said...

Tony, you look way too grown up! Have fun! Love Auntie B

Anonymous said...

I love popcorn. Cool digs T-bone. Build me something 'cause I'm pretty much useless.

-uncle Brian

Anonymous said...

Way cute!
Good thing dad made it home in time! It sounded like a close one!

Anonymous said...

Bring on the popcorn Tony. Did I see a mention about a sleepover at the Omaha zoo? Wow, do you have to be older than 7 to be a head zoo keeper?

Your uniform is awesome Tony and I can't wait to hear all about everything you learn at Cub Scouts. I'll always know who to call when I need help with something.

-Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

I love that popcorn! I am so excited we are related to a tiger cub so we can buy some! Congrats Tony on becoming a tiger cub.
-Amanda