
a GIANT black squirrel in the backyard...enough of an
anomaly to bring us all running to the window and and for me to snap a bunch of pictures. Not sure where the heck he came from!

a GIANT kid sliding in our backyard. We really have the BEST yard for the kids to play in. The snow was up to Chris' knees as he trudged up the hill.

a GIANT cup of coffee in my hands, feet up, watching the Today show as my children are FINALLY back at school!!!!
Wahoo!!!! Wait...that means I go back to work tomorrow....
4 comments:
HA HA HA! I love that last picture. I saved it as our desktop photo. that squirrel looks like a large dog, yikes. have fun at school L&T, I'll be thinking of you while I'm not at school.(no comments jocko)
uncle brian
....don't you mean a large cup of creamer with a little coffee in it???
Wow you guys have been busy! All that snow looks wonderful and so does that cup of coffee! Glad you finally got a day in peace Jo!
Good suggestion Jo! I am all for simplifing in 2010. I can't keep up with your "fancy" sister!!
Happy New Year...
Jo
p.s loved your Christmas card. Lauren said I need to do that next year. I said ours wiuld need to be on a 8x11 sheet....
Post a Comment