
Guess what's inside the little blue box????

It's BUBBA, our new pet hamster!!! Is he CUTE or what??? Bubba is a Chameleon hamster, so his coloring will change as he gets older. He's pretty much as big as he'll get.

Can you say,
H-A-P-P-Y????? We had to put our dog down in November, so these two kiddos
really needed something to love. After much research, we decided a hamster would be a good, low maintenance pet for us.

Seems that the gift for 17 years of marriage is a hamster, who knew? Happy Anniversary to us!

Little Bubba has a nice new home to play in, complete with a tube full of fluff, ceramic food dish and his very own log cabin (Tony picked that out). We have one of those little balls to put him in so he can scoot around the house and get some exercise. I'm pretty sure this is how the kids will spend the next three days (see photo above) until school starts back up on Wednesday.
11 comments:
Had to comment...everyone needs someone to love...right??? So cute for a giant ....I'll be nice...take good care of him .I know you will...Tony love that doooooo...Happy New Year!! Gma & PaPa
Hi Bubba! I am sure Liv and Tony will take good care of you. I will try to find my old dog leash so we can hook you up when you need to go outside on your visit to our house in South Grove. You will love Gramma Sally's cooking!
Hi, Bubba....welcome to the family! Looks like you made Tony so happy his hair is standing on end! Can you make my hair look like that? We can hardly wait to meet you.... I think Celia got your sister for Christmas, but she uses batteries!
Every kid has to have a hamster! Bubba sure is cute, but what happened to Nelson?? Did I miss something?
He sure is cute! I remember when I was in 3rd or 4th grade we had a hamster as a class pet! We loved him!!! He had a ball to get exercise in too. It was a blast watching him roll around the class!
Love,
Jojo
P.S. What's his middle name? Jojo? Joanna? :)
Hi BUBBA! Welcome to the crazy family. You'll fit right in I'm sure, plus you kind of look like Papa Jocko!
Uncle Jeff
Hi Bubba....
You are so cute, yes you are! We can't wait to meet you in person, although seeing you on Skype was pretty cool. Especially when you poo'd on Uncle Chris' hand!
Auntie Ernie
What a cute addition to your family! Very fun. If Vinny wants a pet, we will get him a Zhu Zhu and see how he does with that first!
The Laurienzo's
awesome! he's cute. that sounds like a good little buddy to have around. he will be loved a ton.
brian
Oh cute! I am so sorry to hear about Nelson though. I always enjoyed his blogs. I hope you have better luck with a hamster then we did...Yikes! and birds too for that matter! Happy New Year and welcome Bubba!!
The Vertin-Franklin's
Should have gotten them a ZHU-ZHU!! No hamster poop to worry about.....But, he is cute....glad he is at your house and not mine.
Gloria
Post a Comment