Thursday, November 8, 2007

This one is for Gramma


Because I know for sure that my mom would love to stick her nose in that smelly little boy rat's nest. (she's wierd like that) :) Tony woke up today like this and it became apparant to us right away that he is in need of a haircut. He goes to sleep with EVERYTHING over his head: sheets, blankets, pillows, baba's, etc.... By the time I go to bed he is soaked with sweat, I uncover him and this is the result in the morning. His appointment is Saturday at noon, thank goodness! I told him I'd pay him a dollar to go to school like that, no dice!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

tony, you look like pat benatar, come on! get 'em cut.

p.s. you may have to ask your mom who that is.

uncle brian

Anonymous said...

Tony! I love your stinky, spikey hair.....don't get it cut and I DARE you to go to school like that! Your teacher will think you are sleep-walking!!! gramma sally

Anonymous said...

Looking good T-Bone. You look like you just played a real tough football or hockey game and your team lost. Maybe someday hey kid? Tell your Mom that my Mom would have offered me a buck in 1965, should be worth $20 by now.

Get a buzz cut.

Papa Jack

eskubic said...

Tony! I think I see some cheese and perhaps a toy animal stuck in there!

Ernie

Anonymous said...

Tony....I think you look "Cute". All your Mom had to do is spit on her fingers and work that hair down. Oh...and tell your Grandpa Jackie his Mom would NEVER have offered him a dollar to cut his hair or pick up his clothes. She would have done it for him...I know!! Bet Grandpa Jackie sends you the $20!! I would to my granson....


Gloria

Anonymous said...

Come on Auntie Gloria. Let's leave the secrets in la Famiglia. Now my kids and grand kids will think that I had it made growing up in Ely in the 60's. I did not have a car, 4-wheeler (only 2 wheels back then), motor bike and I walked 2 blocks to school. Actually it was only a block and a half but who is counting.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Love the new Do, Tony! You're going to start a trend! Auntie B

Anonymous said...

Jackie....I don't know if anyone has told you this......BUT YOU DID HAVE IT MADE growing up in Ely...geez......But you were a cute little boy!! And good dancer.

Auntie Gloria

Anonymous said...

I love the Billy Idol look Tony. Tell your mom and dad you want a mullet - business in the front, party in the back.

-Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Oh my Tony...looks like you combed you hair with a firecracker! My hair looks alot like that in the AM also. You are still as cute as ever. Thank you for the school picture...you handsome fella! Linda

Anonymous said...

You are WAY HIP Ton!
Put a little gel in there and call it good!

P.S. I can't believe that you still fit into those pj's I got you FOREVER ago!