Liv...I don't care if it does hurt Nelson's ears...(poor dog!!) I enjoyed hearing it...but the drums?? You and your friend look so serious playing that recorder. Keep it up!!! Grandpa Jackie will keep the drums at his house...not to worry!! Gloria
Jo...thanks so much for the pictures. Still trying to figure out who looks like who..Liv like her Dad? Tony???? Maybe the Thompsons
5 comments:
coolio! i'm playing along as i listen with you liv. lets add a D,E,A progression to the end, it sounds sweet.
uncle brian
Good job Liv! How does Nellie like all that music? You guys did a great job...you should go on Tour!!!
Ern
Great sound ladies. All that for only $2.75? What a bargain.
Drums????????? That would make a great Xmas gift for Livie. I wonder if the sound would carry over 600 miles to my house? We might find that out.
Papa Jack
Liv...I don't care if it does hurt Nelson's ears...(poor dog!!) I enjoyed hearing it...but the drums?? You and your friend look so serious playing that recorder. Keep it up!!! Grandpa Jackie will keep the drums at his house...not to worry!!
Gloria
Jo...thanks so much for the pictures. Still trying to figure out who looks like who..Liv like her Dad? Tony???? Maybe the Thompsons
Livie, it sounds great. When i used to practice my violin, our dog Maggie used to howl... does Nelson do that?
Shelley
Post a Comment