YUCKY: Olivia won a big pan of Brownies in the cake walk at the school carnival last week. Since I can't have any, I found this alternative at Whole Foods. Nasty is what they are. Tony calls them "poop bars." Pretty accurate. Gluten Free sucks.
CRAZY: Friday was "Crazy Hair Day" at our school. I convinced Tony to participate, and since it was my work day I joined in as well. It's hard to see here, but I've got about 8 tiny ponies all over my head. You also can't see the rainbow striped kneed socks that I'm wearing with my
capris as well...I just left my dignity on the kitchen counter for the day. I wonder what everyone driving by thought as they passed me on their way to work?
GOOFY: This is the epitome of
"make your own fun." I went for a walk the other night and when I came home I found these two goofballs jumping over each other on the lawn. Miraculously no one got hurt. I promised Tony I wouldn't post the picture of him protecting the family "jewels" when it was his turn on the ground. (wink)
COLORFUL: After a much needed haircut, Tony and I FINALLY headed to the garden center Saturday morning to pick up flowers. We've had about 2 weeks of rain and cold, so it was nice to finally see the sun! I managed to control the big orange pot, but the others are all Tony's creations!
HOPEFUL: Olivia and her three
besties are all
practicing for Flag Squad try-outs. The girls all came over Saturday for some group practice and
rootbeer floats. I give them credit for taking it seriously. They have 6 before/after school practices with final tryouts this coming Thursday.

Tony also managed to score a
rootbeer float and a prime seat.
Good Luck Girls!!!!
5 comments:
funny. funny. funny. Tony, you sure are a good boy, i hope cal gets some of your kindness. have a fun summer with your sis.
uncle brian
Good luck flaggers! You look great to me and I think you should ALL make the flag team. Oh man, Celia would pay big bucks to get a private flag girls performance - lucky Tony!! Love the jumping game...glad no one lost an eye or a jewel. Love the colorful pots too....thanks for the inspiration Tony! And Jo - you look good with a full crazy head of hair! Not anyone can pull that off!
Miss you,
Auntie Ernie
Oh, boy....good luck on Thursday, Livie!!! Be sure to let us know the results! Cute hair, Tony....and Jo!!!
Nice of you T-bone to help your Mom with the "spiked hair" and then help her with the flower arrangement. Just don't smoke the plants!!!!!
Hope you make the flag team Liv. I look forward to a demo when we visit you guys next week.
Are you done with school?
Good luck Liv!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Awesome flower pots Tony, do you want to come and do mine?!?!
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment