Sunday, May 2, 2010

New News....

This weekend was Liv's dance recital. Her "Hip Hop/Jazz" class did a cute dance to "Fever." Here she is with two of her dance mates at dress rehearsal. (the one on the right is BFF Maggie. She has made many appearances on our blog!)

Their second dance, and show finale, was to "Thriller." The girls had a BLAST turning themselves into Zombies! We found an old prom dress at Goodwill and Gramma Sally helped "dead" it up for her last weekend.

Liv and Maggie were a hoot...the dance went great. They even had headstones and back up zombies.

Cutest zombies EVER.


Got a couple shots in before the performance. No pictures or videos allowed, sorry. I sure did love the hat and pigtails...SO much easier than an up-do!

Livie's biggest fan had to jump into one shot. Ah, little brothers.

Of course we had to make our traditional stop afterwards at the Dairy Queen. Livie and Maggie's other BFF, Alexandra, joined us. Great job girls! We already look forward to next year!!!

7 comments:

bat act said...

one word....awesome! i think someone needs to send an application to the juilliard school. Bravo Liv.

uncle brian

Anonymous said...

That looks so cool Liv. You should dress like that all the time! I like going to concerts and dances because there's always something good when they're over, like DQ, Cold Stone Creamery, Daddy Os for malts...You get the point. Oh, and I also like the performances!

Uncle Jeff

Anonymous said...

Oh Liv, you are the prettiest zombie I have ever seen! I'm bummed out your mom couldn't take any video of the performance. I bet it was stellar!

Love,
Auntie Jojo

bat act said...

Great costumes Liv. It looks like lots of fun and you are so brave to get up in front of a crowd like that!
-Amanda

eskubic said...

Only you could make a dirty dress and crazy hair look cute!! Looks like you had a great time...wish we could have seen the dance! Love the new Crocs in the top picture!

Miss you!

Jocko Sr. said...

Looking good Liv. You look sooooooooooooooooooo happy! Wish Gramma and I lived closer so we could attend your dance deals and then have some great treats with you guys. Enjoy your soon to be summer break.

Sally T said...

So glad we got to see how your costume turned out...bet you guys had a blast! I did leave an earlier comment but it went bye-bye into cyber space.... You girls are growing wayyyyy too fast! Love the pic with Tony smiling and Livie un-smiling...classic.