Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Kids say the darndest things....

I am downstairs working on a project and I can hear Tony upstairs looking at the newspaper while Chris is doing the dishes...he starts to laugh hysterically and says, "Daddy, beef rump roasts are on sale for only $2.00. Can you believe that? $2.00 for a cow's butt!" a couple minutes later..."Oh, my goodness, they have pork butts too! Who eats butt?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't pass up a comment for Tony...you are toooo funny!! I laughed when I read the blog..only Tony. The part I really liked, was Tony reading a newspaper & the ads no less....you are a keeper. Gma N

Sally T said...

Oh, Tony, you made my day....! Keep reading that newspaper!!!

Anonymous said...

If I listen close enough, I can hear T's laugh all the way from Minnesota!

Good question, WHO EATS BUTTS!?!?

I agree with Gramma Sally, newspapers ROCK! Keep reading them! See what you learn from reading it! :)

Love,
Auntie Jojo

bat act said...

HA! butts are funny.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony! You can come and stay with us for a few days. Vinny loves to talk about butts... you guys would have a great time!
The Laurienzo's