Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hocus Pocus

Olivia received a very cool Magic Set for Christmas from the Skubic's. The kids practiced all afternoon so they could put on a magic show for us after supper. Tony holds up the ticket that I had to pay .25 for. My kids LOVE to issue tickets and charge us for everything. I remember one time this summer when my parents were here, Liv was going to play her new clarinet for them...when they got up to her bedroom she had a cup set up with a sign that read ".25 a song please." Shysters.


Here is Olivia the Great and her trusty Assistant Antonio showing us that there is nothing in her hat....

...or is there? TA-DA!!!! Amazing.

I think she is trying to make her assistant disappear???? Anyways, they did a great job and didn't fight once, which is TRULY amazing considering we're wrapping up our 2nd week of Christmas vacation. :)
After they performed for us, we called everyone on the web-cam and did a couple tricks for them...what a fun gift!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go kids...hit that dad up for a few more BUCKS!!! Gma N

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see your show!!!

vertinjr said...

Liv...come up here to Ely and make the snow disappear!! Running out of room to put it...You both look so cool in your Magic outfits. Keep up the work..Might see yout act in Las Vegas!

Gloria

Anonymous said...

Bravo! I must say that you two put on an excellent magic show. Keep working on pulling Bit o' Honey out of that hollow box. Glad you like the gift! Can you make my house be magically clean?
Miss you, Auntie Ernie

Sally T said...

Great show guys! When you can make money appear in that empty drawer, instead of candy....call me! Looking forward to seeing new tricks on the webcam!!!