Boy are you in for a treat! Liv had her 5th grade dance demonstration for PE/Music today. They did AWESOME! I've got 4 different clips for your viewing pleasure. I used my digital camera as we don't have a digital video camera. Quality is decent. However it's taking so long she may be in 6th grade by the time I get them all downloaded...enjoy!
This first one is from Grease. She is WAAAAYYY in the middle back with dark jeans and a long sleeve white T under her blue patterned shirt.This is a rendition of the "group dance" from Grease.
The good 'ol Square Dance. Bring back memories???
The "Cupid Shuffle"
The "Electric Slide"
Well, I finally finished....18 hours later. Enjoy!
10 comments:
sweeeeeeeet! livie, you look like you have rythem and are built to dance, i love it. you take after your uncle brian. good job!!!! that was cool.
Those 18 hrs. of waiting were well worth it!! They did a awesome job!! Liv, you are a TERIFFIC dancer!!!
Yey!! That was awesome Liv! Jo, thanks for spending your day and night doing that for us. You did awesome Livie!! Celia sat here and watched each video and didn't move a muscle. Hmmm...can you ask your mom to do a 3-hour documentary just following you around?!? Maybe you can teach us all the Electric Slide when you come next month. You really did a great job, I'm super impressed. Thanks for sharing!! Auntie Ernie
Far out Livie. You did great. You are so pretty, young, talented .........just keep on keeping on.
Loved the kid too with the jeans and dark shirt. He was da man.
Awesome job Livie. I'll be practicing my electric slide until you get here. Please bring the music!
Uncle Jeff
Great job, Livers!! Love the electric slide...I want to learn too! Think you can teach an old grandma a new trick?? You're a great dancer and I have to say, with the exception of the kid in the black sweatshirt, the girls looked much better than the guys!!! Must be a coordination thingy. See you guys soon.....
Livie...what a great job. Jo..great job of filming it. Livie, I was happy to see they still teach Square Dancing..that is my speed. The slide....I don't think so...would probably break a hip or something. That's for YOUNG people...good job.
Gloria
very awesome! Cal loved the videos. nice moves livie.
Good job Livie...I know you don't get your talent from your Dad..you & Lizzie will have to get together & practice those moves..Gma N
COOL! I loved it! I love the song on the second to last clip! It is one of my favorite songs to dance to at weddings! Livie, you will have to show me the dance so I will actually know what I am doing next time ;) Miss you TONS and TONS!
Love,
Jojo
Post a Comment