The Maras family looks forward to another year of exploring this awesome planet, visiting with our family near and far and all the exciting moments that happen along the way...
I'm a day late for our New Years post, but on time to say Happy 16th Anniversary to Chris....we've been together since 1989 and it still feels RIGHT. xoxo
6 comments:
Happy 2009 Maras4!!!!! I just have to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I feel as though I am there with you......not in person, but spirit...LOL Keep up your travels so I can enjoy them too.
Thanks for sharing,
Gloria
PS......Happy 16th Anniversary. I know we didn't make your wedding as we were all down with the flu. We had 16 for Christmas and 13 of us came down with the flu. I ended up with pneumonia. We have 40 yrs. of wedded bliss on you....
Gloria
What a way to usher in the New Year, fireworks! Happy New Year to all of you! Auntie B
Happy Anniversary!!!
Your maid of honor (:
Colleen
Happy aniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! Oh to be a junior bridesmaid again ;)
Happy 2009! Back to school we go tomorrow!
Love,
Jojo
Post a Comment