
What a GREAT day to be a kid. Throw on your play clothes after school and head outside. Our 60 degree weather is back, the snow is gone, daylight is more abundant and people are smiling...Spring is on it's way! Here are my kids doing what they do best....Liv finding a quiet place to read...

...and Tony is getting dirty.

Poor Nelson just wants someone to throw him his ball! Woof!
6 comments:
good spring fun. tony, get out the baseball mitt...i can just hear the crack of the bat this time of year. have fun at easter, post lots of pictures!!!
uncle brian
p.s. livie, what are you reading?
We missed you guys last weekend. When are you moving back to MN?????
S,J,D
Looks like a fun spring day. I can't wait to come and see you guys next weekend as I sit here in Tokyo - Boo. But I'm on my way home to see Erin and Celia. YAY!!!
I'll throw the ball to you Nelson.
Uncle Jeff
Lucky guys! We still have tons of icky, dirty, melting snow, but the sun is warm and I think the daffodils will start poking their heads up soon!!! Our bathroom is alllllmost done!! Can hardly wait to see you guys, any special requests of the Easter Bunny's Gramma????? Gramma Sally
Its always a beautiful day when I see pictures of Liv & Tony! Miss you. Auntie B and Nelson too
Hey guys,
Please keep the warm weather. I sure need some sun and maybe I can golf when we come to visit you guys Easter weekend. If not golf we can throw a ball all day for Nelson. See you next week.
Papa Jack
Post a Comment