
These are the flip flops I bought for our trip to Florida in May...they have hardly been off my feet since then. This weekend I left them at Erin and Jeff's house. Aaarrrggghhh!!!! I had to actually put on shoes and socks to go to Walmart this morning-yuck. When I pulled into the driveway, a box on my front steps caught my eye. My ROCKSTAR brother-in-law Jeff shipped them to me, literally overnight. Oh Happy Day! Thanks Jeff....you're my hero!
6 comments:
Some folks need tons of money to be happy. Some folks need new houses, boats, suv's cabins etc. to be happy. My oldest daughter Jo just needs her flip flops to be happy. Might it be because she never did have any of the above growing up?
Thanks Jeff for being you.
Flip Flops Dad
I'm here to serve...
kiss a**!
Brian (I know it's you) if you can manage to find Tony's stuffed Meerkat and send that our way, we'll sing your praises too!!!! :)
Did you try the sleeping bags????
how did you know it was me?
i will look again. *sigh*
We know it is you Brian when everything is typed in lower case.
Your Dad
That is the nice answer.
Post a Comment