Saturday, October 13, 2007

Birthday Girls

Chris and I have two nieces, and they both share the same birthday - October 13th! Sooooo....
We'd like to wish a very happy 1st birthday to our sweet little Celia Skubic. We love you!
We'd also like to wish a very happy 6th birthday to our beautiful Elizabeth Shay. Have a Happy Day Lizzie - we miss you and love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to both of these two BEAUTIFUL gals...xxoo G Ma N

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lizzie! Hope you had a fun birthday party, with lots of presents and a delicious cake! Livie and Tony's Other Gramma

eskubic said...

Thanks for the Blog Shout Out Maras4!! I had a really great birthday. I think mommy and daddy are pooped out because they aren't moving very fast this evening. I, however, am a bundle of energy and haven't slowed down since Saturday morning!! Thanks for being so good to me....I really love you guys a lot.

Love, Celia

PS
Happy Birthday Lizzie! That is so cool that we are Birthday Twins.

Anonymous said...

thank you chris & jo for the box of presents and ballons...thank you tony & Livie for the projects..I miss you guys...hope to see you soon...love you all...Lizzie