Sunday, October 28, 2007

It was aMAZEing!

Today we took the kids to an area Corn Maze. The picture above I took from their website. Pretty cool hey? Next year I'd like to go when it is still green!
They use a "passport" system...when you come to a numbered sign, you read a trivia question and then the answer you pick will tell you if you should turn left or right. Look at those two bundled up, it was 60 degrees and sunny. Gonna be a LONG winter! Wimps.

Which way do we go????????????????

We climbed a bridge in the middle of the maze that made us feel even MORE lost!

Takin' a snack break with Dad...good thinking mom!

Tony is "Tyode" (tired)....just plops right down in the dirt. sigh. They said it would take 1-2 hours, but being the experiences explorers we are, the Maras family made it through in 45 minutes! Not bad! Stay tuned for a fun blog the day after Halloween!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, fun. homer simpson ate his way out of a corn maze in one episode, it was so funny. duho!

good call on the snacks jo!

way to bundle up munchkins for that 60 degree freeze, yikes.

high five...uncle brian

eskubic said...

What fun!! Jeff, Celia and I would probably still be at the maze right now trying to find our way out. Jeff would be eating the corn like Homer.

Can't wait to see Halloween pictures!!

Ernie

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I would love doing that. She is such a great navigator. Sure glad Chris was there to use his UND engineering skills. 60 degree's and the kids are cold??? Come on guys, tough it up already.

Great pictures. Hey to Nellie.

Papa Jack (still golfing on da range.)

Anonymous said...

Kind of a corny thing to do on a Sunday...amazing that you all found your way out so fast. I wonder what would happen if that field started on fire...would the corn POP? Tony...is that where you got my popcorn from??? Gramma Sally

Anonymous said...

WOW...that is a corn maze...bet we won't find one around here...you think??? I know papa and I would still be there come sunday..weather the same here...but we enjoy it...by the way...guess who got pink eye...Lizzie....all the way from nebraska??? XXOO G Ma N