Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Great Pumpkins

BEFORE

AFTER! Chris gets credit for the spider. I'm only good at freehanding faces. Even Nelson got his own little pumpkin this year...awwww.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these kids and pumpkins cute or what......Jo....I'm with you...the good old face pumpkins are the best.....Great pictures. Am happy you guys all made it out of the maze too.....kinda scary...

Gloria

Anonymous said...

wow! nice job chris, i bet your slide rule, compass, calculator, and t-square got a good work out designing that masterpiece. kudos!

happy halloween!

brian

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW..you guys did a great job!!!

GAK

eskubic said...

Fancy Pumpkins! You guys are the coolest pumpkin carvers EVER. Jeff attacked two of our pumpkins with his drill and tried to make them polka-dotted. (I call it the Lazy-Mans-Pumpkin). But instead they look like they were attacked by a very large and mean porcupine. Not cute. I'll admire yours instead....Bravo!

Ernie

Anonymous said...

Nice job guys. Are they great or what. Good job Chris and don't take any crap from anybody. So you started carving the spider pumpkin 7 weeks ago. Rome wasn't build in a day.

Have fun trick or .........trick, trick, and more tricks.

Papa Jocko

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your kudos, Chris. Obviously they don't know how the pumpkin carving kit works, with special transfers and carving knives....yes, even YOU can do it, Brian! It does look really nice...they all do! I love the green pumpkin and Nelson's....HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I have the cutest grandchildren and granddog around!!!! gramma sally

Anonymous said...

Wow, what spectacular pumpkins! You're all artists! Auntie B

Anonymous said...

what is that green thing a pumpkin?????????