

The kids got their haircut yesterday since school starts next Thursday (gasp!)....Tony was adament that he wanted "spikey" hair. So, Miss Becky the hairdresser came through for him. He insisted that I find the "Spikey Hair Day Song" to put on the blog, but Vanilla Ice will have to do....it was that or his second request "New York, New York" but I didn't want to deal with the testosterone backlash! :)
8 comments:
Nice doooooo Tony..you are all grown up!!!
GAunt Kathie
You look are too cool for school Tony! You are going to look like a rockstar when you walk into First Grade!!
sweeeeeeet. i remember my spikey hair phase. good work T.
-uncle brian
Hey...grandpa thought you were thinking of "BILL" ...did he scare you?? Way to go...now hit those books..grandma N
When papa hollered to me outside, "come look at Tony's haircut"...I thought for a minute that Warren had moved to Nebraska.....but THIS I LIKE!!! Nice spikes T-bone...did your mom buy you "guy" gel? Maybe Papa can borrow some when we come? Hey, Livie...is your haircut spikey too??? Can hardly wait to see your first day outfits! Love, Gramma Sally
Nice choice of hair cut! That Miss Becky sure knows what's hip! Maybe she can do my hair?
Liv, we need to see a picture of your hair cut!
Good luck with school! Keep us posted!
I love your new do! All the boys wanted thier hair like that when I was in high school. Either the Vanilla Ice hair or hockey hair (aka mulletts), one of the two. I am glad he didn't want the mullett. :)
One cool dude! Auntie B
Post a Comment