

....considering we're in our 3rd week of school and nothing really exciting has been going on! So you get another look at our melons (couldn't resist). This morning we finally picked our BIG one, cracked it open and let the kids have some before school. It actually tasted pretty good! How about that Herbie Hancock for just happening to have ANOTHER melon song waiting for me. As soon as I pick up the kids we're heading to Ledges State Park in Iowa....about 14 miles from Ames, for a long weekend of camping. Weather looks perfect and we're looking forward to our trip. More next week....Happy Labor Day!
3 comments:
haha.. melons.
Yum...it looks delicious! Someone in your house has a green thumb, and I don't think it's Nelson! Have a great campin' trip, looking forward to the pictures. Love, gramma sally
Jo.....glad you finally put a new picture up....kids look like they are enjoying the melon......I can't even grow a tomato...enjoy your camping trip.
Gloria
Post a Comment