Monday, June 4, 2007

Mystery Vacation


Just returned home today from an 11 day roadtrip! We decided at the end of April that we needed a vacation...we had a little fun with the kids and didn't tell them where we were going. For a month we've been giving them clues and they narrowed down which states we may be visiting. As an added surprise we also didn't tell them that Gramma Sally would be joining us! So we loaded, and I mean LOADED, up the minivan and picked up Gramma along the way....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Everyone looks so excited. That is priceless. I hope you all had fun!
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

Livie and Tony where in the world did you go....I have been wondering for a month?? Looks like Gramma had a WONDERFUL time!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great pictures. Glad you had fun and made it back safe. What a great vacation and a great way to start the summer!!!

-Brian

Anonymous said...

who was more excited? Gramma, Livie or Tony?

-Jeff