
To celebrate Livie's upcoming (Monday) 9th birthday, I took her and a friend to lunch and a movie. We went to see the MUCH anticipated "Nancy Drew." Livie has been devouring Nancy Drew books for the last year and was SO excited when she found out they made a movie. All three of us really enjoyed it...a must see for those with kids in this age group. So nice to see a movie made with a role model for these girls that dresses, talks and acts appropriately! p.s.
This is the only song from the soundtack we could find
p.s.s
See that drink in the row behind them? That's where I had to sit...sigh.
10 comments:
Livie...looks like you and your friend were having a great time..did you enjoy the movie? p.s. you know you could have asked your mom to sit FOUR rows away from you!! And so it begins.....love, Gramma Sally
Hope you had a great time Livie. You sort of look like Nancy Drew, only cuter. I hope your mom didn't kick the back of your seat the entire movie. Or pull your hairs out one by one like she used to do to me. How rude.
Miss you Bug!
Ernie
Did not!
Hey Liv! I used to love Nancy Drew, I've probably read every single one of her books! Happy Birthday! Cousin Shelley
Have a happy birthday Livie, I hope you have fun. Your card will be there this week!!!
-uncle brian
Hey Livie...When I saw the ads for the movie..I thought of you..Happy Birthday!! See you soon ..Gandma N
Happy Birthday Livie! That movie sounds like fun! I love Nancy Drew. Hope you had a great birthday!
Love,
Carolyn Laurienzo
Looks like you had fun! You made you mother sit a row behind you, I laughed out loud when I read that!
Happy early birthday!
See you VERY soon! Yippy!
Auntie Jo Jo
Happy Birthday, Livie! We miss you and your family. And we can hardly wait to meet Nelson. Imagine you having the same birthday as him! How fun! Will he get his own "doggy cake" today? Enjoy!
The Hartung's
Happy Birthday, Liv. You are a very special 9 year old! Can't wait to see you again.
Auntie B
Post a Comment