Monday, June 25, 2007

Dear Tony and Livie -

How are you? I hope you are having fun at Gramma and Papa's house! Today after work daddy found a baby Robin in the basement window well.

Daddy put on some gloves, climbed in and grabbed the little guy. He was chirping SO LOUD when I took this picture of him!

As soon as Daddy let him go, Mommy Robin was on top of the roof calling for him. We quick went inside so she could find him and take him home. Be good & have fun. We miss you!!!!








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Livie & Tony: I wonder if your Blair robin is related to the robin who was having a blast taking a bath in my bird bath this evening! He jumped in three times, ducked his head under water, shook all his feathers out, turned around, pooped in the bath and flew away. Maybe he'll come back for another show so you can see him! Love, Gramma Sally

Anonymous said...

We miss you too Mom and Dad!

Anonymous said...

Miss your kids, huh?

Auntie B

Anonymous said...

Today papa and me woke up to a QUITE house...miss all the noice allready...will see you all in a couple of weeks!! Camping!!! Grandma N

Anonymous said...

Opps...should of said...Papa and I