Happy Birthday, Drew...what a cute picture and how he's grown. A very happy birthday, also to Olivia Rose...my very special, first, darling grandchild!!! I love you and will talk to you today after work!!! Have a fun and happy day. Love, Gramma Sally p.s. hope you enjoy the steak, watermelon, veggies and dip and ice cream cake!!!!!!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Drew! You don't know me, but that's ok.
Drew...weren't you just born a few months ago?? You have grown up so fast!! Happy Birthday!
Liv and Ton's Ernie
Thanks Auntie Jo for the cool Birthday Blog!
Cool racecar birthday cards Liv and Ton, thanks!
I am counting the days till we get to hangout! See you soon
Ju Ju Beans :)
Happy Birthday, Drew...what a cute picture and how he's grown. A very happy birthday, also to Olivia Rose...my very special, first, darling grandchild!!! I love you and will talk to you today after work!!! Have a fun and happy day. Love, Gramma Sally
p.s. hope you enjoy the steak, watermelon, veggies and dip and ice cream cake!!!!!!!
You ladies are so emotional. How about saying Happy Birthday and pass the cake.
Guess Who?
Post a Comment