Thursday, May 24, 2007

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!


Remember that feeling???

8 comments:

eskubic said...

Yay! And you two lucky ducks get to go on a mystery vacation! What a great way to end the year. I hear you going to a potatoe factory tour in Idaho! Have fun!

PS
Way to go on the music! Nothing like a little Alice Cooper to go with my coffee!

Anonymous said...

Even Jo has music....yay!!! That sure woke me up this morning!!! Even Nelson looks happy that school is out!!! Have a great vacation...see you SOON!!! Love, gramma t.

Anonymous said...

Wow a day to remember!!!! Oh and by the way happy birthday Chris

Anonymous said...

Get down and get dirty!!! Sleep late, eat everything that is no good for you, wear the same clothes all summer and just chill.

Oh yea, have fun on your vacation to Missssisssippppii.

Papa Jocko

Anonymous said...

whoopie...Is Nelson saying...WHAT ARE THOSE KIDS DOING???? grandma N

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! I hope you have fun on your trip!! I hear you're going to Iowa.

-uncle brian

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kids...you have gotten so big and we really haven't seen you in a long time.....sure will be nice to see you when you come to Ely for your vacation......we will have fun camping...yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

On Friday, I did my "Last Day of School" dance!

It looked a lot like yours :)

We are excited to see you, and we hope you had fun on your vacation!

Auntie Jo Jo