Saturday, May 19, 2007

Recital Time




This morning was Olivia's piano recital. She did a beautiful job, not one mistake...this time, they had to introduce themselves and the pieces they were playing. As a special treat, Olivia composed her own song called "Robotic Robot" and played it along with her other two songs. This wraps up our year of activities! Only 4 more days of school (just 2 for Tony and I) and we can slide into our blissful summer vacation. Wahoo!

7 comments:

eskubic said...

You look so pretty Bug! I sure wish the three of us could have been there to cheer you on. Uncle Jeff could have stood up and gave you a "whoop! whoop!"

We miss you,
J, E and C

Anonymous said...

Good job Liv. You look so grown up and I had no doubt that you would perform well. Grandma and Papa wish we could have heard your fantastic performance. You wrote your own song? Outstanding. You take after Uncle Brian. Ha-ha.

PaPa Jocko

Anonymous said...

Excellent work, Livie! I really liked the song you composed, maybe you can write one about your vacation when you get back? I wonder what you would name it?? Your dress is beautiful...I love it...and you look beautiful, too!!! I'm glad you played your songs for me over the phone...it was almost like being there! Talk to you soon!!! Love, Gramma T.

Anonymous said...

Great job Livie!! We are very proud of the great job you did. Keep having fun and enjoy your summer! See you soon.

amanda and brian

Shelley said...

Good job Liv.. I remember those days, except mine were violin recitals. Good work. Composing takes lots of talent! Cousin Shelley

Anonymous said...

Speaking of violins...SHelley, did you see that old picture in the paper of the Singing Strings? You were in it...a cute little blonde girl with a pageboy and a big smile. It was soooooo cute. Are you going to make Joey play the violin????? Sally

Anonymous said...

good job livie...wish we were there...hope to see you soon...have fun on your trip...xxxooo grandma N