Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


We are enjoying a beautiful "summerlike" weekend in Nebraska. The kids got the pool out and have been splashing around all day. Since it is my day "off" I have been laying around in my swimsuit too, soaking up some sun. Sorry, no picture of that! We hope all the moms in our life are having a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Mama Feroni said...

Happy Mothers Day to you as well!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day. Hi to my bud's.

-Uncle Brian

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there.....hey kids, when can we go swimming together??? Hope to see you soon. Love, Gramma T.

eskubic said...

Hi Bug and Toots!
I really wish I was there swimming with you guys. I like to splash and kick in the water. Mommy says to tell you to remember: no diving in the pool! I bet you guys got to eat a popsicle too. I miss you!
Love, Baby Celia