Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What we do for fun in Nebraska


Tony was telling us at dinner tonight about the staring contests he has with his friend Meg at school...Livie, being as competitive as she is, immediately challenged us! I was disqualified early for cheating (whatever) but Chris came out victorious in the end...must be that stubborn bohunk in him!
(p.s. check out those matching chins!)

3 comments:

eskubic said...

I'd blink too if I had Chris in front of me making that face! :) Just teasing Uncle Chris. You'll get em' next time, Liv!

Ernie

PS
Love your new shirt!!

Anonymous said...

That game reminds me of my early years growing up in Ely. I don't remember the staring game but...I loved kick the can, wiffle ball, break the neighbors windows, rob crab apples...

PaPa Jack

Anonymous said...

No fair....Chris has had eye surgery...he probably doesn't ever have to blink!!! Livie, I'd challenge the win and ask for a re-match!
Cute shirt, Livie!!
Love, Gramma T