Monday, April 9, 2007

Pretty Girl


My niece Celia has quite a head of hair on her. Grandma and Auntie Jo both felt it was time for a pony tail. Her mom did NOT agree however and we had to ambush Celia while her mom was in the shower. I don't know, looks like she's feelin' pretty fancy to me!!!

4 comments:

eskubic said...

She just looks happy because her hair is pulling her face into a permanent face-lift-smile. :)

The Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin....you must get your sense of humor from your dad...J/K ...Grandma N

Anonymous said...

I vote for the hair pretties....it makes her look like a girl and you can see her cute, crinkley eyes smiling. Gramma Sally

Anonymous said...

Love that you waited to Erin was inthe shower to mess with her child. That is funny! I would totally do the same thing! :) Sorry Erin!
-Amanda