
Not a very exciting picture, but I know the Grandparents feel bad that they can't attend these things....so here is a shot of Tony at his first singing program for school. Luckily he ended up in the front row so we could watch him like a HAWK! He didn't participate much at first, then relaxed and seemed to enjoy himself. I believe they are singing John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt here. It was very cute...especially when the little girl two down from him lifted up the front of her dress! You never know what will happen when you get 60 kindergarteners together. Oh, by the way, he's the 4th one from the left in the front row! :)
2 comments:
Good job T-bone. Are you wearing shorts? You da man.
Papa T.
What a bunch of cute kids....however, Tony is the cutest!!! Did you have fun, Tony? Practice your "jingleheimer" song, because I want to hear it this weekend!!! love, gramma t.
Post a Comment