Monday, April 23, 2007

Nelson Update




Since my kids haven't done anything "photo worthy" in the last week or so, I thought I'd update you on our little Nelson! We've had him just over 3 months now and I think we'd all agree he is a wonderful addition to our family. He has settled in quite nicely, and other than finding "Nelson Hairs" (as Tony puts it) in the oddest places (i.e. Tony's ear) , he's fun to have around. He LOVES to go outside for walks...I swear he runs like a sled dog, head down at warp speed. Every morning Chris puts frozen raspberries on his cereal and they have become Nelson's favorite treat. As soon as he hears the cereal bag crinkle he's waggin' his tail at Chris' feet. Anyways, Olivia's "Spring Sing" is tomorrow so I'll post pictures of our two legged kids soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nellie is looking good and so is your lawn.

Yardman

Anonymous said...

Your kids are always photo worthy, even just sitting there. Tell Chris to cut that piece of string hanging out of his back pocket.
-Brian

Anonymous said...

I like Nelson's new collar! It matches his eyes (okay, it doesn't but it sounds good). He sure is cute..hope to see him soon!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Nelson is so cute, can't wait to meet him. He's kind of small for a sled dog, though!

Auntie B

Shelley said...

Nelson, come up north and play with the big dogs!