Our subdivision is only around 5 years old....so any trees we have in our yard are very small. I must say that we feel quite tree deprived living here in Nebraska. On Sunday we took a hike at a State Park in Southeast Iowa along the Missouri River. Kids had a blast finding all these crazy trees and climbing in them. Chris and I try to visit as many State Parks as we can wherever we happen to be living...I would highly encourage you all to grab a map and take a drive. State Parks are beautiful, AFFORDABLE, and fun places to visit and get close to nature.
4 comments:
I know you meant southWEST Iowa, right? It would be the Mississippi in southEAST Iowa....right? Maybe it's the Snake! Guess you know who this comment came from. Looks like fun...love the big tree!
Oops - thanks for the geography lesson. I MEANT SW Iowa/SE Nebraska.
-Editor
Hi Jo......gee, the kids are so big.....Olivia is so grown up and Tony reminds me of his Uncle Brian........has that gleem in his eyes...good to see some photos......we have just been left out of the loop with the 3rd and 4th generation...Ha! Ha!
Gloria
Hey...we have plenty of those BIG trees here...come climb some...hope to see you soon....XXXOOO grandma N
Post a Comment