
Olivia's 7th grade Holiday Band Concert was last night. She was excited to wear her new outfit...so cute! And so grown up...jeesh!

Her clarinet had to be left at school so you'll have to settle for her clarinet ornament off the tree.
I recorded "Polar Express" and "Hark the Herald Tubas Sing" for your enjoyment. As always, the 7th grade band did a fabulous job and we really enjoyed the evening.
8 comments:
Nice job! Papa said that this computer thing is nice..we get to see our grandkids & daughter in Europe..Maras MN
You look great Liv!!! So darn grown up. You are almost as tall as the Xmas tree. Pretty soon you will have to bend down to put up the top star. I just mailed you guys a box of snow!!!
Great job, I found myself starting to clap when the video was over! Didn't hear one single squeek, either!! Those tubas are too cool, sure would hate to carry one in the marching band, however. Love your new outfit, Livie....cute dress and really sharp tights!! Did you go out for ice cream after? Miss you guys....
Great job, Liv! I'd much rather be there in person but I'm glad I could watch in from home too. Celia will be thrilled when she can see this tomorrow! You look supercute in that outfit - love it! See you SOON!!!
Auntie Ernie
great job livie! cute dress also. so proud.
uncle brian
Sooo cute. She is getting so tall. Like Jack said, almost as tall as the Christmas tree! Love the pictures and the video..reminds me of my old band concerts, only mine never sounded quite as good.
The Laurienzo's
I like your shoes Livie! I have shoes with roses on them but the sweater was too itchy. You look pretty. I like both songs the same. I didn't see you in the second video - where were you?
Cool music!
From,
Celia
All I need to say is, SO STINKIN' CUTE! :)
Love,
Auntie Jojo
Post a Comment