Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A little bit of Tony

Tony found himself in a bit of a pickle right after halloween....

In search of the halloween candy, he found it was EASY to get up on the counter...getting down? Not so much. Being the great mom that I am, I first had to snap a picture before helping him off the counter.

Tony just finished a unit on Native Americans. One night he got a bug up his butt and INSISTED on making a diorama for the next day. That bugger can really throw things together in a pinch. I wanted you to check out the "meat" drying on the rack. Any guesses?

7 comments:

eskubic said...

Fruit Roll-Up!!

Jocko Sr. said...

Tuck and roll me boy!!!!

bat act said...

busted my little buddy, busted.

used gum.

uncle brian

Anonymous said...

I thought fruit roll up too...

WHAT IS IT???????

Auntie Jojo

The Laurienzo Family said...

Tony just threw that together? Does Tony want to hang out with my kids for a while? Maybe some of that will rub off?
The Laurienzo's

Anonymous said...

I was thinking fruit roll-up or fruit by the foot too. What is it?!?!

The Padgett's

Sally T said...

I thought used gum.....but the fruit rollup is a much better answer.....going to tell us???