Friday, August 20, 2010

Froggy Friday!

Tonight we went out and "rescued" all the frogs from our window wells and the neighbors. Those stupid things keep jumping down in there and the kids love to rescue them time after time. Or I should say, the kids love sending their DAD down into to the holes to rescue them. Tonight was by far the most we've ever caught at one time. Ewwww. You can hear the cicadas in the background...do you miss that symphony Joanna?

5 comments:

bat act said...

Oh my gosh! That is gross! Cool, but gross!
-Amanda

Sally T said...

Ewwwwww! What are you guys...the Frog Amphibian Rescue Team (FART)????? Better check for warts!

Anonymous said...

ISH!!! Madi was squealing at the top of her lungs watching the video. You did a good deed, good job Maras family :) Maybe you should play rock/paper/scissors next time to see who goes down into the hole?!?!

Love, The Padgett's

bat act said...

do you guys have those cicada killers in nebraska like we do? they are those giant hornets that burrow in the ground. ick, they look like small airplanes they are so big.

BTW...gross on the frogs.

brian

Maras said...

Ha! Actually I do! The cicada's song was in full swing in South Dakota too. It made me think of you guys :)

Looks like not much has changed since I left-- Chris is STILL on Operation Frog Freedom. Whadda dad!

Talk to you soon. I will call ya sometime this week and tell you all about my trip.

Love,
Jojo