The last few weeks have been a whirlwind. We just got back LATE Sunday night from camping and had just a few days to get about 12 loads of stinky laundry done, one work day for me, two school open houses and tomorrow is....
THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!
Tony will be "king" of his school as he enters 3rd grade. He got a most awesome teacher and I know he's going to have a great year. Our little Livie starts 6th grade a the Middle School. She was pretty nervous but after our visit tonight I think she feels better. Her home room and 1st period are with the same teacher, her locker is right by her home room....piece of cake! Since the kids are back at school that means I go back to work. This year I will work Tuesdays and Fridays, and every other Thursday at Tony's school. I will also babysit for my neighbor two Wednesdays a month. I'm not overly excited to go back but it will be nice to get my vacation fund built back up for next year!
I will post "First Day" photos tomorrow and hopefully get to camping this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment