For some reason, the last couple of times Olivia has been warming up on her clarinet, Nelson has decided to "sing along." She's been playing for almost a year now and it never bothered him before. The last time he did it, I couldn't get my camera fast enough. This time I was ready!!!!
4 comments:
too funny! it's like when maggie used to howl at me when i practiced my violin! as we were watching the video winfrey and bentley ran right to the computer with their ears perked up, trying to figure out what was going on!
Great duet Nelson and Livie! You guys should go on American Idol together!!! That is too funny.....you're sounding pretty good there, Liv!!
Oh man, Mom beat me to it. I was going to also suggest that Livie and Nelson try out for American Idol. That is really funny! You need to get Tony an instrument now to really liven things up around there!
Miss you,
Ernie
Too funny, you left me giggling out loud at work! Nelson, you and Gracie would make a great team! Great job, Liv. Can't wait to hear about your home runs! Tony, I love your habitats! Auntie B
Post a Comment