Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! We were lucky enough to have my parents, along with Erin, Jeff and Celia here for an extended visit. The house was a mess, the food was great, and the company a blessing. We always miss our family the most on holidays and are glad they were here to be with us. Thanks to modern technology we were able to chat with those, via webcam, who were still far away.
I will try and get back down here later today to post the rest of our weekend fun. For now, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JEFF today and share the current favorite song at our house. We are avid American Idol viewers again this year. We DVR it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, then make popcorn and watch both episodes on Friday nights. It's become a fun family ritual for all four of us and this season hasn't disappointed!
Be back soon.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vinny and I have been watching and Vinny's favorite on AI is Adam... I am torn between Adam or Danny Gokey! We were glad to see Megan go... she was very cute and charming, but her singing wasn't our favorite!

Happy belated Easter!
Carolyn Laurienzo

Sally T said...

I can see why Adam got a standing O from Simon! And I don't even watch this show!!! Loved the song, so glad I got to hear it after the DVR cut out. Who did it originally? I played it twice, one of the nicest songs I've heard in a longgggg time....an Adam fan!