Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tony's Spring Sing

Tonight was Tony's Spring Sing. We had a snow-day on the day of their Christmas program, so we all have been anxiously awaiting this event! It was a western theme and the kids were adorable in their white shirts, denim and bandannas.

Here comes Tony's class as they enter the gym. Our seats were WAAAAYYY in the back.

Look at ALL those kids! Tonight was only the 2nd & 3rd graders at Tony's school. His music teacher did a phenomenal job with this large group of kids. It was a GREAT show.
Because we were way in the back I didn't get a lot of great pictures...this was the best I could do.

Tony, just being Tony.

Enjoying a rootbeer float after the performance.

Cool big sister skipped dance so she could watch. She informed us that HER songs for HER Spring Sing are WAY longer and WAY harder. Stay tuned...I believe hers is April 28th.
I told Tony I would record his favorite song for the blog. He didn't hesitate to tell me that "Saddle Sore" was his very fave.....he was excited to perform it because they got to rub their hinders. Boys.

4 comments:

Sally T said...

That was the BEST song I've heard in a long time, Tony!!! You guys did a great job...hope you can give us an encore this weekend! Livie! Your bangs are growing out!!! I'm bringing my scissors!! just kidding. Can hardly wait to see you guys....two more sleeps!!!

eskubic said...

Tony, you are the best hinder rubber I've ever seen. Is there a sweeter sound in the world besides kids singing? Love it. Liv, your bangs are looking great! Can't wait to see your LONGER and HARDER performance. :)

See you THURSDAY! Hee-Haw!

Auntie Ernie

Anonymous said...

Tony you enjoyed that song waaaay too much..good job..love the pic of Tony enjoying the float...and who was in the background?? Hope to see you soon ,,Love you...Gma N

Anonymous said...

What a great program! Great job Tony! Have a wonderful holiday together! Thinking of all of you. Liv, you look so lady like! Auntie B