
Liv has decided to play softball this year. Her Daddy hooked her up with a sweet, pink glove and turquoise bat. She's been really good about getting out every nice day to practice with Chris. Her first
official practice is next week. Three of her best friends are on the same team, and two of their dads are coaching....this 'oughta be good! :)

Papa Jocko, I keep telling her to get that right elbow up, but she won't listen to me...any pointers? The little bugger pretty much hits every pitch and has a nice arm on her. I think it's going to be fun to watch her play!

Tony decided baseball wasn't for him. He has more fun making habitats in his sand box. I told him he can be the girls "bat brother."
We had 90 degrees here on Friday. Had to turn the air conditioning on. Today is Saturday and I think our high was 48 degrees. Honestly Mother Nature, make up your mind already!
4 comments:
Most important: keep your eye on the ball and don't throw your bat! But what do I know!? Lookin' good, Livie.....keep practicing, maybe we can have a game this summer at the South Grove field! Tony, it's important to develop habitats too, after all, animals need somewhere to hang out and watch baseball!!!
Looking good Liv. I was a punch and judy hitter, not good. Get a comfortable stance, not too wide, follow the pitchers arm and then watch the ball right to your bat, open your hips and transfer your weight from your back leg to your front leg and do the hoochie coochie and that is what it is all about. HAVE FUN!!!
Get some big league chew for sure. That will totally help.
xoxo,
Ernie
awesome livie!! your stance is fine, you'll figure out how to drive the ball. cool habitats tony!! they look very in depth and fun to build. good work.
uncle brian
Post a Comment