
Olivia is in the 5th grade band at school and this morning the Clarinets had a little Christmas concert. Luckily, Chris and I were both able to get away from work to attend. The kids did a great job...a few "squeeks" here and there but none of them came from Liv's direction!

Liv's band instructor does such a nice job with the kids. Liv has band during school, which is so convenient. I'm always amazed at people who can play AND teach so many instruments. It's impressive how far they have come in just 6 months! I downloaded two Christmas songs for your listening & viewing pleasure.
5 comments:
AWESOME!!! I feel sad missing your concerts and now I feel like I had a front row seat. Sort of. You guys did a fabulous job and you've come so far from your first clarinet practice at my house a few months ago! Thanks for sharing...SEE you soon!
Ho Ho Ho!
Auntie Ernie
PS
Great vest Liv!
Great job..I am clapping..puts us in a x-mas spirit...Gma N
Livia....good job...I never could manage any sort of musical instrument. However..your GreatGrandma Thompson played the violin and she was very good. Keep it up......
Gloria
Great job, Liv!!! I know those weren't your squeaks!!! Love the coordinating red, green and white outfits you guys had on.....Love, Gramma Sally
fantastic livie!! learn to play music and you will learn the language of the world! maybe we can play 'the first noel' together if auntie ernie brings up her guitar and tuner to xmas!!
proud uncle brian
Post a Comment