Monday, September 29, 2008

Cece Comes to Town!




Gramma Sally, Auntie Ernie and Celia drove down for a visit this past weekend. They arrived Wednesday night after a LOOOONG drive and left Sunday morning. As I plugged my camera into the computer today I realized that I did a TERRIBLE job of taking photos while they were here. Dang. I'm really hoping Erin comes through! :)
To re-cap.....we visited Tony's school and classroom, played hookey for an afternoon, went to Build-a-Bear to celebrate Celia's upcoming 2nd birthday, toured the zoo, went to a corn maze, walked the Old Market and just all around had a fun and busy visit.
The kids enjoyed their time with Gramma and Ernie and we all enjoyed having Celia in the house. She is just an absolute terrific little kid and we miss her!
p.s.
Tony lost his other tooth Sunday night!
p.s.s
Aloha to our friend Faron! Safe travels and don't forget the sunscreen. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you had fun with gramma and cc. erins blog showed all the exciting things you did. can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

brian

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend for all of you, Nebraska may never be the same after Cece works her charms with smiles and giggles! Liv, you are growing so tall! Tony, start doubling the price per tooth! Auntie B

Anonymous said...

I get tired just seeing all the photos and read about all the things you guys do....It is great. Looks like CeCe, Toni and Liv get along famously...that is so neat. Keep the photos coming.

Gloria

Anonymous said...

I guess you do become 2nd wheel once you have kids. There isn't one picture of the moms! Anyway, the kids are so cute and growing so fast you can't help but take pictures of them! I am glad everyone had fun!
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

Can I move to your house? It's way more fun there. Miss you!!

CC