
LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!!!! I have been coveting a Dyson vacuum cleaner for some time now. I bought a new one last year and it's a total lemon. I have all hardwood floors and it seems I was sweeping up more dirt than I was sucking up. So, today I went to Target and got this pink beauty! With the purchase of this special Breast Cancer edition, I also received a $100 Target Gift Card. Knocked out a little Christmas shopping at the same time...what a deal! (Really, Chris, it's a deal. Really.)

The part that excited me the most is this....do you see where the vacuum is? Do you see where I am? It's a revolution I tell you! To not have to drag my vacuum up each step and down again is amazing to me. Ok, I know many of you are laughing out loud or thinking I've gone loopy. Don't worry, my sanity is in tact. But I've been primarily a homemaker for 10 years and this is a happy day. Laugh if you will, but I know MANY of you are nodding in agreement with me. :)

Check out this dirt ball! And that's just from a portion of my house. I haven't even done the upstairs bedrooms or the basement. Oh Happy Day!:)
15 comments:
oh my gosh...who would think one would get so excited over a vacuum...Jo, I think you need to get out of Nebraska!!!
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Yes, I agree that we homemakers do excited over the small things. I was thrilled with my new vacuum but decided I must have a canister style therefore, did not get a Dyson nor a PINK one. Remember the days that flowers, jewelry or even a kind word would send us into a tailspin of utter joy? Sigh, I received an appliance from my husband for my last birthday and was thrilled. My how times change... congratulations on your new tool! It looks awesome!
Yes, you must get out of Nebraska!!!!
Congrads! on your new "work tool"! Homemakers are like any other trade and need the best tools! I have had my purple Dyson for 3 years and love it!! You will pick up much more of Nelson that you knew existed!
Enjoy,
Jo
We got excited over our Dyson too (Kim uses it much more than I do). You forgot to mention how easy it is to maneuver. It amazes us how the canister is always full no matter how often we vacuum. Ours is about 4 years old now and still going strong - it's worth the extra $$.
Oh, Jo....you need a vacation by yourself!!! It's a vacuum...and a vacuum means WORK.....but if it makes you happy....get one for upstairs and downstairs and then you will NEVER have to carry one up the stairs or down....You made my day!!!
Gloria
Jo-
We have the purple Dyson! Welcome to the "Dyson" club! Even Vinny is a vacuum snob. When we go to our friends houses and he see's their vacuum, he isn't shy about pointing out that " They don't have a Dyson"...... Welcome to the club! And happy vacuuming!
Carolyn
You are too funny..I can't pass up the chance to give you a bad time...a vacuum cleaner??? I guess when you get older...you don't get too excited except when you get a clean bill of health...go Jo...Love ya...Nanc
Nice work Jo. You've been watching Erin and I vacuum with envy and now you have your very own PINK one! I think you should use that as your Christmas card photo this year.
Jeff
it's the little things in life. congrats to chris for opening the wallet.
brian
jo
i think we should have a competition.... that's nothing compared to the dog hair we suck up every 3 days!!!!! we need a new vaccuum cleaner every year!!! have you experienced the joy of owning a shampooer?? i love it!!!!!!!
shelley
Too bad the Dyson Co. can't check out this blog...talk about great advertising!! I still remember the snowy evening the Electrolux salesman stopped by our house...it changed my life forever. Yes...it's the small things in life that really matter. Mom
Oh my! Jo do you not know my brother by now... THERE ARE NO DEALS, AND NOTHING IS FREE :)
Happy cleaning!
Jojo
We love our dyson too Jo! Brian yelled to me with excitement when he read your blog. "Amanda, Jo got a dyson!" You would think you were pregnant the way he said it. I am glad you like it so much. I think the old saying is true for vaccums, "you get what you pay for."
-Amanda
But, PINK? Can't picture Chris using it! Auntie B
Post a Comment