Saturday, December 8, 2007

They're ODD

I had a meeting this morning and had to run to the grocery store. When I returned 2 hours later this is what awaited me. I'm wondering if Chris spiked their orange juice???? Apparantly Livie is a hockey player for the Minnesota Miracles (don't you LOVE her knee pads?) and Tony's team is the Arctic Hares....he's the mascot, obviously. Not sure what else there is to say about this one. Happy Weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is....it's better than watching t.v.! Keep up the creative play, kids, someday maybe you'll be famous and this picture will come back to haunt you!! Gramma sally

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what to say. Liv you look like a real hockey player and Tony........is Tony. Have fun guys and remember real hockey players break things in the house.

Just ask Uncle Brian.

Papa Jack

Anonymous said...

oh my my my. i'm laughing and crying all at the same time. we are all great in our own way!! miss you guys...see you in a few weeks.

uncle brian

p.s. what did i ever break?!?

eskubic said...

Ha Ha!!

Liv, could you bring your kneepads to my house? Then you can slide around on them and dust my floors. Tony, you are a real Little Bunny Foo Foo!!! So cute. Looks like a fun time...what was your daddy dressed up like?

PS Uncle Brian,
Only all of my doll's faces.

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected uncle Brian. Your hockey shot was as soft as a marshmellow. Must have been your stick that did the damage? Yes you did terrorize your younger sister but your older sister put you in your place! That is it, I am done.

Uncle Brian's Dad

Anonymous said...

Tony you make me laugh out loud!!
Can't wait to see you guys!
XOXo
shelley

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful girl with wonderful hockey skills in a wonderful city in a wonderful state at a wonderful time of year.

Liv you are wonderful!!

Mr. Wonderful

Anonymous said...

One picture is worth a thousand words!! Looks like you guys have fun when Mom is gone and Dad is in charge...way to go......which team won?

Gloria

Anonymous said...

Jo- Didn't Jocko teach hockey??? Just checkin'!!!
-kf

Anonymous said...

my team one!!!
olivia