Chris made it home safely from England last night and Tony couldn't wait to share his big surprise! While Dad was away he learned how to ride a two-wheeler! He practiced really hard for two weeks and is very proud of himself. Chris had absolutely no idea, so it was a really fun surprise for everyone! We've been encouraging Tony to do this so we all can ride our bikes to a local ice cream shop....YAY TONY!
10 comments:
You da man Tony. Good job and when you are just a little older I will tell you about the time I hit a huge pot hole in Ely and did a nice 1/2 tuck face dive into the street. Now you know why I have such a pretty face. See ya Friday or whenever you guys show up.
Papa Jocko
Way to go Toots! You look like a superstar riding that big bike! We are proud of you too.
What's on your tshirt? A hot dog and Nelson??
Love, J, E and C
fantastic t-bone!!!!
i can't wait to show you how to ride wheelies!!!
-uncle brian
Good job, Tony!!! I hope they took you out for ice cream!!! See you Friday...love, Gramma Sally
Good job!! Will tell you Dad's bike story this weekend!! It's been HOT here...so bring your trunks...Fancy
Great job, Tony! You are so grown up.
Auntie B
Hey, Tony....I am your GREAT-Aunt from Ely....and congratulations on riding your two wheeler. By the way......have I got stories to tell you about your Papa Jacko when he was growing up.......wonder how much money we can get from him so we don't tell a lot of people what he was REALLY like growing up.....
Gloria
Hey Tony, congrats on the bike... Sorry to see that someone calls you Toots though, maybe you'll grow out of that one....
Good job tony!!!
Terrific T-Bone!
What a cool suprise for your dad! Lizzie is going to think you are a rock star! Maybe you can give her some advise on how to ride a bike WITHOUT training wheels!
Whoo Whoo
P.S. I am SUPER excited to go camping, catch frogs, and seine some fish
Can't wait, see you soon!
Love Jo Jo
Post a Comment