Today is a beautiful summer day in Nebraska so I thought I'd work on my tan while the kids mowed the lawn for me. (I wish!) :)We're holding down the fort while Chris is away. He checks in every day (sorry about the phone bill Cargill!!!) and is doing pretty well. I gave him directions to put a posting on the blog, he thought maybe this weekend he'd have something remotely exciting to chat about. Right now he's just working looooonnnng, sloooooow days. Good thing is, there is a FABULOUS mall right across the street from his hotel...what luck! Shop 'til you drop Chris! Anyways, that's all for now. Time for ME to go mow the lawn for real. Cheerio!
6 comments:
that mower looks like a race car.
Ha! The thought of Chris going shopping on his own makes my side hurt from laughing so hard. Now Jeff, on the otherhand, would have been there six times by now.
Hurry home Uncle Chris!!
Hey! Quit making fun, Chris did pretty good when he was in the Czech Republic...I got a beautiful bud vase out of that trip! Howzit goin' guv'ner? Have you seen Beck and Spice yet? Oh, I forgot, he doesn't play for Manchester any more.....Have a great weekend and hope you get mega shopping in!! How's the food??? Have you had a pint yet? Take lots of pictures. Sally
Hey ...where are my happy faces....soon you too will be mowing that grass...and do think dad will let you???? Anyway...Bring home some treats for the other Maras clan too...Sally...Beck is here...check out all the hoop la on the net...Mom aka Granny
Oh yeah...he's moving to LA, right? And it's Posh,not Spice....just don't spend enough time on the Net I guess. S.
Beautiful flowers, and kids!
Auntie B
Post a Comment