As most of you know, Chris a.k.a. Super Engineerman, has had to dust off his cape and fly over to Manchester, England to help rescue a Cargill Plant. They are coverting from corn to wheat or something complicated like that and it sounds like quite a debacle....anyhoo, he's going to be gone for two weeks and I thought he'd might like to have a new pic of the kids and Nelson to look at. So don't worry Chris, I put the trash out this morning, Tony picked up dog poop and Liv filled the bird feeder. We haven't had any measurable rain here since May so I won't have to mow for a while, but I'm up for the challenge whenever the grass decides to grow. So...we'll keep the homefires burning, although I must say I have a lot LESS laundry when you're away. We miss you and hope you aren't working too hard! xoxoTuesday, July 10, 2007
Hi Daddy!
As most of you know, Chris a.k.a. Super Engineerman, has had to dust off his cape and fly over to Manchester, England to help rescue a Cargill Plant. They are coverting from corn to wheat or something complicated like that and it sounds like quite a debacle....anyhoo, he's going to be gone for two weeks and I thought he'd might like to have a new pic of the kids and Nelson to look at. So don't worry Chris, I put the trash out this morning, Tony picked up dog poop and Liv filled the bird feeder. We haven't had any measurable rain here since May so I won't have to mow for a while, but I'm up for the challenge whenever the grass decides to grow. So...we'll keep the homefires burning, although I must say I have a lot LESS laundry when you're away. We miss you and hope you aren't working too hard! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Very nice picture!
Good job holding down the fort, sounds like you have everything under control!
You are too funny, Jo! LOVE your choice of music on this one...it brought a tear to my eye! Oops, it was only an eyelash (joke contributed by Jocko). What a great picture...would love to have a print of that one. Have you had banana splits for supper yet, kids? Hi, Chris...hope you got your luggage! Gramma Sally
Ah...how cute!! A little Chris and a little Jo. Happy travels Chris!
Hi everyone from jolly old England. I've put a couple long days in at the plant so I haven't had a chance to get around Manchester much. This Sunday I'll be able to get into town. Cargill has brought in people from all over the world to help out on this project. At any given time you can hear Dutch, Russian, English (American/UK), etc. Needless to say when you put together that may different people to work under a deadline, there's just a little confusion.
Chris
Changed my desktop pic to those happy faces...yes, nelson too..keep us up to date on work etc. ...will read the blog everyday...Love ..MOm and Dad
Godspeed Chris Maras, Godspeed.
-Brian
Jolly good report Sir Christopher. I may have mis-spelled Christopher but jolly good job old boy.
Old Boy Thompson
JoEllen,
Susie forwarded your blog to me so I could see the kids. PLEASE put me on your mailing list. You do such a great job putting all this together. Rome is fine, still as busy as ever. Hope all is well with you, Chris and the kids. Love the dog's name.
Chris Landowski
Jo, your Dad loves to mow, he just might offer.. Chris, watch out for the English food, stewed tomatoes for breakfast, you know. Have a good trip. Can't wait to see all of you when you come camping.
Auntie B
Post a Comment