
Today we had a "Snow Day"...and a pretty sorry excuse for one by MN standards if you ask me. However, no complaints from this house! So we took the opportunity to get our Valentines ready. At Livie's school the kids make their "own" Valentine boxes. It's a pretty big deal and the more creative the better. We're pretty proud of our cereal box creation using ONLY things we had in the house. Not one penney was spent!!! She is quite excited to bring it to school tomorrow. I've been sick since last Thursday with this awful "Crud" that is going around, so no one is getting a Valentine from me this year. I apologize and will take this opportunity to wish all of our family and friends, near and afar, a very HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!! xoxoxoxo
4 comments:
Way to go Liv! That is the coolest Valentine box I've ever seen!!! Have a great day at school tomorrow...Miss you!
Ernie
Great job Liv! I hope the boys in school don't put a frog in your Valentine box.
PaPa T.
Very cool liv. I bet it fills up with Valentines right away. See you soon!!
Cute Valentine box, Livie! Cynthia worked on hers last night too...she turned her box into a laffy taffy. Your hair is getting so long too. I bet your Mom has lots of cute hairdos for you. Hope you and Tony get lots of Valentines today at school and in the mail. Valentine's Day and Thanksgiving are my favorite holidays! Hello too to Jo and Chris. We are headed to the Brunfelts this weekend and are hoping it warms up for some fun outdoor activities. Love, the Kastes
Post a Comment